Side Hustle: Need Money? Get Crafty With Etsy!
Say, what? Come again?
Whether you make greeting cards, handmade soaps or body lotions, purses, shoes or anything in between, you can make money by selling your handmade crafts online. And with Christmas right around the corner, it’s the perfect time to get started on earning some extra holiday cash!
Craft Inc: Turn Your Creative Hobby Into a Business
Meg Mateo Ilasco ($11.53)
So what can you sell on Etsy?
(1) Handmade Goods
(2) Commercial and Handmade Crafting Supplies
(3) Vintage Items
The Savy Crafter’s Guide to Success: Turn Your Crafts Into a Career
Sandy McCall ($13.59)
How does it work?
(1) List Item (starting at .20 cents per item for 4 months + a 3.5% transaction at the sale of each item) on your free easy-to-use Etsy store, complete with a unique URL (Webpage).
(2) Get paid directly from your customers.
(3) Ship your item(s) directly to your customers.
Favors with Flair: 75 Easy Designs for Weddings, Parties and Events
Mary Lynn Maloney ($10.77)
Watch some Etsy videos to help you get started:
How to List Items in an Etsy Store:
How to make homemade soap:
Sample handmade greeting cards from an Etsy store owner:
How to Use FaceBook to Promote for Your Etsy Site:
So watcha waiting for, go Etsy already!
Read my previous Side Hustle posts:
- craft business
- handmade crafts
- home-based business
- home-based businesses
- ideas to make money
- make extra cash
- make extra fast
- make extra money
- make money at home
- money-making ideas
- side hustle
- Side Hustle of the Week
- side hustles for extra cash
- side hustles for extra money
- single mom
- single mother
- single parenting
- work at home
- work at home opportunities
- work-at-home jobs